Riverside is a family-owned and operated company that was founded in 1978. The company began operating in a small shop on the Snake River in Adrian, Oregon.
Riverside has since moved to a modern state-of-the-art facility in Parma, Idaho, a small town on the western edge of the Treasure Valley. Riverside currently employs over 50 full time employees and has grown to five separate divisions:
- Electrical Equipment (Sales, Service and Repairs)
- Machine Shop (Large Capacities)
- Pumps (Sales, Service and Repairs)
- Drilling (Specializing in Large Diameter Wells to Depths of 1,500 Feet)
- Construction Management and Hydroelectric/Water Resource Projects
Riverside has an extensive amount of field equipment to support these departments, coupled with a safe, knowledgeable and dedicated team of employees.
Riverside is currently one of the largest maintenance and repair facilities in the Northwest, and the largest in the state of Idaho. They have over three decades of expertise in their industry and a sterling reputation.
Riverside’s facilities include 11-acres, and a 20,000 square-foot, 55-foot high building, which houses a 50-ton P & H Bridge Crane. Additionally, Riverside has several smaller cranes in various work areas. Riverside also has a complete machine shop, welding and fabrication shop, pump shop, motor shop and field service crews.
Due to the size of the company and the volume of work performed, Riverside’s employees are able to perform identical tasks in their area of expertise on a daily basis, allowing them to keep their skills sharp. Riverside constantly sends its employees to any and all necessary technical schools and certification seminars. This technical expertise enables Riverside to maintain its high standard of service and dedication to its customers. Riverside’s service technicians are educated and certified in the following areas:
Riverside is committed to providing exceptional service and is dedicated to providing their customers with superior products and services at competitive prices.
1. Deal honestly with everyone involved with Riverside, Inc.'s business even when it is inconvenient or not profitable to do so. This begins with our customers, employees, vendors, agents, and anyone else that we have business dealings with including competitors. This is not to say we are not prudent with the protection of information from our competitors, but when we have business dealings with them, we deal honestly and fairly.
2. Never compromise quality for any reason, especially short term gain. We have built a reputation for being the best at what we do and we will not tolerate cutting corners, or any other practice that would compromise or tarnish the reputation we have worked so hard to build.
3. Provide a safe, family friendly working environment for our employees. We will do all we can to meet our customers' needs, but not at the risk of injuring our employees. An employee's home life and work life balance is important both to the individual employee and the future success of this corporation, therefore
anything asked of an employee by management needs to have this ideal in mind, and consideration must be afforded.
4. Keep everyone in the organization accountable for these core values and for the quality and timeliness of their work, regardless of race, creed, color, sex, age,
relation, or affiliation. Accountability will include discharging employees who cannot abide by these values or provide high quality work in a timely manner. We see this as something that is best both for the employee and the corporation. The corporation will be able to find someone who fits in better with the culture of the company, and the individual can move on to other ventures where they may be a better fit and have the opportunity to flourish.
Riverside, Inc. exists to provide both innovative and time tested solutions to improve reliability, profitability, and quality of life for many different industries and individuals; and to take calculated risks to fix problems that no one else can or that others do not even want to attempt. Making an honest profit is the only way in which we can fulfill our purpose. Profit is not the purpose of our business, but profitability is the means by which we can fulfill our purpose.
Riverside Incorporated is dedicated to the safety of their employees and the general public. Riverside strives for excellence in all areas of work and safety is no exception. Mandatory safety trainings are held on a regular basis to ensure that employees are well informed and working safely. We have a zero tolerance for drugs and alcohol in the workplace and all workers are subject to drug testing before and during employment.